lunes

Music Innovation



This time I’m gonna talk about a band that started just a few years ago. In 2004, 4 musicians from New Jersey, who had played in other bands from separated before, decided to begin playing on stages and they created “RealCoolYeah”.
Brian Saxton (voice and guitar), Mark Wardell (guitar), Jerry Arsenault (drums) y Sean Friel (bass) formed this interesting band (you will notice at the time you heard it).
The difference from other groups is the vocal part, RCY use this resource so much often and it’s very amazing the way they mix rhythms and musical variation in every song.
All of this is because every member of the band has musical knowledge, I mean, very advanced studies and a unique capability of creation and innovation very very impressive.
I spoke recently with Jerry Arsenault and he confirmed that besides making a demo for the market, they just finished their own recording studio, and they were really happy.
I hope to make an interview very soon, so I would be able to get more details about this. The cd they made has 4 songs, there are: “Is it real?”, “Long for short”, “Time out” and “Pressure”.
As always my recommendations of some of the artist work….”Doublecross Road” seems to me very catchy and to enjoy very loud, the lyric is very good, nice sound with the guitar and a pretty end, just like blues style.
Besides the songs in the demo, in their website you could find links that takes you some other places in which you can download their music for free.
To hear the variations in the music, I recommend you “Lies” or “Read my lips”. Send me an email and tell me what you think.
The internet site is: http://www.realcoolyeah.com/.
I assure you, you will like it!!
People... I see you some other time
I promise to begin with the interview and local bands

Yanina Pérez de Villarreal